2017 Ford F-150 Raptor – You Can Order It Now, SuperCrew Popular on Configurator


The orders for the new Ford F-150 Raptor have begun and the cheapest version is SuperCab which costs $49,520. Only 9% of people decided to choose this model on the online configurator, whereas the other 91% opted for the SuperCrew. The starting price for this model is $52,505.

In the first ten days after the site was launched, Ford recorded almost 30,000 complete builds and 90,000 hits. One out of 10 builds didn’t include luxury features such as Blind Spot information system and a 360-degree camera. Moreover, lane-keep assist and adaptive cruise control with collision mitigation are some of the most popular choices.

Read more: 2018 Ford Expedition

You can pick between seven different color options, some of which are Shadow Black, Ruby Red and Ingot Silver. Moreover, the car comes in Magnetic, Oxford White, Lighting Ble and Avalanche. SuperCrew in Shadow Black is the most popular option. It is usually chosen with a luxury group and technology package.

The SuperCrew with every optional equipment is priced at $72,965 and it cannot be any cheaper. People from Florida, California and Texas are most interested in the new Raptor, so these states are the largest markets so far. According to the company, “65 percent of orders are identified as retail orders for a specific customer.”


The new Ford F-150 Raptor comes with a biturbo 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 that produces 450 hp and 510 lb-ft of torque. Furthermore, the car uses a ten-speed automatic gearbox and an AWD is a standard version. In addition so-called Baja Mode is included if you want to put your truck to the limit on rough roads.

First deliveries will be in December.